Thursday, April 30, 2009

Swine Flu report

One of my children who is pioneering in a foreign lanuage, just received received a telephone call from a very close friend who is serving with her husband in the traveling work. She reports the brothers are being directed to stop the door to doorministry until precautions can be implemented to safeguard the friends from contact with the virus.

Another daughter reports from her town in California, 2 schools were closed today becuase 2 children were diagnosed with this flu.

Workers who have children with swine flu symptoms are asked to return home until a correct diagnosis is made.

Today I was getting medications from the pharmacy of a health clinic where I receive treatment. The place was JAM PACKED. A nurse reported their facility was over run because parents are in a panic with ill children. I heard the pharmacist repeatedly tell his staff to use hand sanitizer, and not touch anyone.

Our congregation has 15 children under the age of 2. Also our territory contains 1000s of legal & illegal from Mexico. Pioneers are now caring hand sanitizers in their car, asking friends to use it before touching anything (many homes in territory are not sanitary).

I feel a personal responsibility to not only be cautious for my household, but also measures to protect fellow christians and especially little ones.

When one goes from 1 door step to the next home, should we wipe our hands so as not to transfer a vrus from one home to another? I noticed going to Costco tonight, they provided santized hand tools for each customer to use for self, and to wipe the shopping cart.

agape and stay safe my friends

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August 2010. A valuable friend told me about Dr. Itua Herbal Center in West Africa. She gave me her phone number and email address. I quickly contacted him to guarantee that his herbal medicines will heal my cancer and I will heal forever I said OK.I ask him what is the healing process, he asks me to pay the fees I did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine and then he asked me I told my friend Gomez about the herbal drug so that he gave me to go and drink it.So after drinking for two weeks, I was cured, I am so grateful and I promise that I will do it I recommend to anyone who has cancer and that that I am doing. Herbal medicine Dr. Itua makes me believe that there is hope for people with Parkinson's disease, schizophrenia, cancer, scoliosis, bladder cancer, colorectal cancer, breast cancer and breast cancer. kidney cancer. , Leukemia, lung cancer, skin cancer, uterine cancer, prostate cancer Fibromyalgia, a
    Fibrodysplasia Syndrome, Epilepsy,Sclerosis sickness, Dupuytren's Disease, Diabetes, Celiac Disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Alzheimer's Disease, Lupus, Adrenocortic Carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic Diseases.HIV Help, HIV Aids, Herpes, Disease Chronic inflammatory, Memory disorder,
    Here is his contact information ...... [Email ... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. Whatsapp ... + 2348149277967]

    ReplyDelete